Not seeing Eventbrite section on Event Edit page

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Not seeing Eventbrite section on Event Edit page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Dan Kobler
    Participant

I have installed and activated the Eventbrite Tickets add-on plugin (v4.4.7.1) and am using the most recent version of The Events Calendar (v4.5.10.1) and am not seeing the Eventbrite ticket section in the event edit page. I am just trying to follow the instructions in your knowledgebase and can’t get past the first step:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/creating-tickets-and-publishing-to-eventbrite/

Please let me know if you need any additional information.

Cliff

Hi, Dan.

This is odd, but I was able to reproduce the issue on my own testing site as well.

I’ll mark this ticket as Pending Fix, which means this thread should receive a reply once the applicable fix has been released. I cannot guarantee when it will be fixed as it’s in the development team’s hands now. They need to assign it, code it, test it, and schedule it for release.

I apologize for this issue and appreciate your understanding and patience.

Cliff

Dan, I figured it out on my testing site. Somehow the Eventbrite API credentials got wiped out and the API connection was reset.

Could you please make sure your API connection is all setup?

• Activate The Events Calendar and Eventbrite Tickets
    • Make sure you added a valid license key for Eventbrite Tickets (via Events > Settings > Licenses)
    • Enter your Eventbrite application to connect to your Eventbrite account (via Events > Settings > APIs)
      • Make sure to click the Authorization button after entering your API connection keys.
    • Look for the Eventbrite import options in the Import and Legacy Import screens
    • And/or, look for the Eventbrite options in the wp-admin event edit screen (should work for both new and existing events)

For more details, please reference https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/new-user-primer-eventbrite-tickets/

Please let me know how this goes for you.

If it does get things working for you, then I’m happy to tell you that I already filed a different bug report to display a wp-admin notice whenever Eventbrite Tickets is active but there isn’t an active API connection (for whatever reason).

Dan Kobler
    Participant

Thanks Cliff.

Resubmitting the API connection seemed to do the trick. I appreciate the quick response.

Cheers!

Cliff

Awesome! Glad to hear. Thanks for the quick response.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Dan!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue.

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-17-june-2018/

We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

Please update the plugins and see if the fix works for your site. Don’t hesitate to open a new topic if anything comes up.

Best,
    Victor

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Not seeing Eventbrite section on Event Edit page’ is closed to new replies.