Not Receiving Invoice

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Not Receiving Invoice

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Carl
    Participant

Hi,

My client is not receiving a “New customer order” email for some reason, and I’m worried the customer is not receiving an email either.

Recently I had to add the following code to the functions.php as they didn’t want the customer to receive another email about tickets:

add_action( 'init', 'stop_wootickets_ticket_email' );

function stop_wootickets_ticket_email() {
        $callback = array( TribeWooTickets::get_instance(), 'add_email_class_to_woocommerce' );
        remove_filter( 'woocommerce_email_classes', $callback );
    }

It is strange it is not working because we did quite a few tests and it worked out then. I’ve also had to use a Worldpay plugin as this is what they wanted to use.. I wander if there is some conflict occurring or whether the code has somehow erased the customer invoice. This is rather urgent as the site is now LIVE and we only know when an order has been made when an invoice comes through to Worldpay.

Thanks

Carl
    Participant

UPDATED

I have now found that it will only send out the email if I go into the backend of woocommerce and click “processing”. I know this is more to do with woocommerce but by the off chance do you know if there’s a way to send out this email without having to do it manually?

Thanks 🙂

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Yes by default WooCommerce does not send emails unless there is a change in order status and tickets are not sent until an order is Marked Complete.

There is this plugin that can help AutoComplete Orders:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-autocomplete-order/

Is that what you are looking for? and does it help?

Let me know.

Thanks

Carl
    Participant

Thanks Brian, yes that’s it! Sorry to bring up this issue when it is more of a woocommerce problem. But that is kind of you to share that plugin. Cheers 🙂

Brian
    Keymaster

No worries glad I can help.

Since this is marked resolved I am going to close this ticket, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please post a new topic on the forum and we can help you out.

Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Not Receiving Invoice’ is closed to new replies.