Not pulling in all Google Calendar events

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Not pulling in all Google Calendar events

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Josh Armentano
    Participant

We are having all kinds of problems with the Event Aggregator on our sites. The most immediate need is to troubleshoot why we are not getting all future events pulled in from our Google calendars. We have setup a test environment with a fresh install of WordPress that has only the event calendar plugins installed and uses the default WordPress theme. When we setup the import it only pulls in a small fraction of the future events.

I can share the credentials with you so you can troubleshoot this issue. This is time sensitive as these sites are for a school district and we use your plugin for the main calendar for each of our schools.

Josh Armentano
    Participant

This reply is private.

Courtney

Hey there Josh

Before I log in, can you check out your import settings.

Events » Settings » Imports » Import Limit Type. See that we have a do not limit option, but that it isn’t advised as it can affect your site’s performance. You could use this for an initial set up and to test if your site is negatively impacted without limits. I believe this might clear up your issue. Please let me know if it works.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Not pulling in all Google Calendar events’ is closed to new replies.