Not possible to page through events

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Not possible to page through events

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    flamencoagenda
    Participant

Hello people of The Events Calendar,
    Since the last update, I can’t page through the events on a small screen. The page does not give me the link to go back to last events or foreward to next events. I attached screendump to show what I mean. Thank you so much!

Geoff

Hey there,

Oh wow, I see exactly what you mean! We made some accessibility improvements in the latest release and it looks like those may have affected the next and previous links on small screens.

I’ve created a ticket in our system to patch this up in a future release. In the meantime, please try adding this to your theme’s style.css file or using the Simple Custom CSS plugin:

#tribe-events-footer .tribe-events-sub-nav {
    height: 100px;
    }

That adds a height to the links and helped bring them back when I tested it out (screenshot).

Will this work for you as well? Please let me know.

Thanks so much!
    Geoff

flamencoagenda
    Participant

Hi Geoff,
    This work-around does the trick!
    Thanks a lot!
    Ginette

Geoff

Heck yeah, so glad that did the trick! Thanks a ton for following up to let me know — I really appreciate it. 🙂

I’ll go ahead and close this thread but please do let us know if anything else pops up and we’d be more than happy to help.

Cheers and have a great day!

Geoff

Geoff

Hey there,

We wanted to follow-up to let you know that we were able to patch this up in The Events Calendar 4.2.2, which is now available to download and install if you haven’t done so already.

Please do be sure to check out our release notes for a full overview of what’s new in the release and feel free to let us know if you run into this or any other issues after the update.

Thanks so much for your patience while we worked on this!

Cheers,
    Geoff

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Not possible to page through events’ is closed to new replies.