Not letting me renew

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Not letting me renew

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Myla
    Participant

Issue renewing since promo has since expired. But event w/o promo, it wouldn’t let me get past this error message:

This coupon has expired.
    There is no valid product in your cart for the coupon renewal10, please add a valid product for it to be added.

Is there any way the promo can be applied? I paid $62 last time I renewed, not it’s $89.

Thank you!

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Myla,

Sorry you are having issues with the renewal. Can you try renew20? If that doesn’t work we can look at another option.

Thanks,

Brendan

Myla
    Participant

It doesn’t seem to work. It seems like the coupon code “renew10” is attached to the shopping cart no matter what. See image to view the errors.

Thank you!

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Myla,

I see now what is happening. Its because the renewal has grace period as passed so that is why the coupons do not work. Unfortunately I do not have another coupon that would work at this time.

Thanks,

Brendan

Myla
    Participant

I cannot even pay even with NO promo code. It almost seems like it is embedded in there. I cannot remove it coz for one, it doesn’t show up.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Myla,

Log in directly to your account and then click on the shopping cart icon on the top right. Make sure nothing is in your cart. If there is something, just delete it. Then go back to My Account > License Keys and click the renew button for your product. This will add the product new in the cart and then you should be able to renew it. Let me know if you have any issues with all of that.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Not letting me renew’ is closed to new replies.