Not importing events after February 2018

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Not importing events after February 2018

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Steve
    Participant

Hello,

I’m having an issue where my calender is not importing items Facebook past February.

Here’s an example of a Facebook link that is not importing correctly.
    https://www.facebook.com/pg/sandwellmuseums/events/?ref=page_internal

Here it is in my calendar after I’ve forced an import (Category Museums);
    http://www.discoversandwell.co.uk/events/?tribe_eventcategory%5B%5D=150
    As you can see, it pulls in all events up until the end of February, but nothing after that.

Settings say i’ve used 3 imports used out of 100 available today so I’m not going over quota.

I notice that other users seem to be having the same issue. Could you please look into this ASAP and get back to me.

Regards,
    Steve.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Steve,

I’m sorry that you’re running into this issue, but I’ll be happy to help you figure out what’s going on.

I tested this out on my end, but I was able to import multiple months into the future using the Facebook URL you sent. Can you tell me what you have set under Events > Settings > Imports > Import Date Range Limit? This controls how far into the future events will be imported for.

Please let me know if increasing this makes a difference!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Not importing events after February 2018’ is closed to new replies.