Not generating events or tickets in Eventbrite

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Not generating events or tickets in Eventbrite

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Scott
    Participant

Hi there,

I’m using The events calendar pro and eventbrite and for some reason we’re now experiencing issues with eventbrite tickets communicating with eventbrite. It can’t create any events or tickets in eventbrite and I can’t seem to figure out why this is..

This is my PHP Error Log:

[Tue Nov 27 15:48:34 2012] [warn] [client **.**.**.121] mod_fcgid: stderr: The Events Calendar Log: Initializing Tribe Events on Nov, 27th at 03:11:33 pm, referer: http://*****.co.uk/wp-admin/post.php?post=1158&action=edit&message=1
    [Tue Nov 27 15:48:35 2012] [warn] [client **.**.**.121] mod_fcgid: stderr: The Events Calendar Log: Initializing Tribe Events on Nov, 27th at 03:11:35 pm, referer: http://*****.co.uk/wp-admin/post.php?post=1158&action=edit&message=1
    [Tue Nov 27 15:48:36 2012] [warn] [client **.**.**.121] mod_fcgid: stderr: The Events Calendar Log: Initializing Tribe Events on Nov, 27th at 03:11:36 pm, referer: http://*****.co.uk/wp-admin/post.php?post=1158&action=edit&message=1

Barry

Hi Scott,

Are any errors displaying within the admin environment that might be of use here (when you try to create an event and register it with Eventbrite, that is)?

Scott
    Participant

Hi Barry,

Thanks for the reply but no there are no errors on the page at all. I’m going to deactivate all plugins and see if that changes anything.

Scott

Scott
    Participant

Hi Barry,

I deactivated all my plugins and switched to a different theme and I still had exactly the same problem. I’m unsure of what has happened because it was working in the past. I’m going to try reinstalling the plugin and see if that helps at all.

Scott

Scott
    Participant

Perhaps this might have some impact?

When this was working, it was first installed on a different domain name. It’s the same server, but we were using a different domain to make sure the site was functional before it was put into it’s final position.

I did a find and delete query within the sql database but perhaps I missed something? I have changed my licences to the new address on your site though.

Scott

Barry

Your license for Eventbrite Tickets (or any of our premium plugins) really just enables automated updates and provides access to support here, so even if you hadn’t entered it – or entered it incorrectly – it shouldn’t affect anything in an operational sense.

It sounds like you’ve already run through most of the standard troubleshooting steps yourself – so I’d just like to recap where we’re at and I’ll then go and discuss this with my colleagues:

• You can create and edit events without any difficulty
    • If you try to register one of those events with Eventbrite however nothing is happening
    • You are filling out all required fields, hitting Update/Publish and the event doesn’t hook into Eventbrite … but no error messages are displayed and the fields relating to Eventbrite have been wiped clean

Does that sound accurate? Can I also ask, what versions of our plugins are you using (I see you noted that you are using Eventbrite Tickets 1.0.4 … what about the versions of The Events Calendar and Events Calendar PRO)?

Thanks for your patience while we look into this 🙂

Scott
    Participant

Hey, thanks for your help but I figured it out.

Something I put in functions.php of my theme file was breaking it. Not quite sure why but I’ve found another solution which doesn’t. You can close this now 🙂

Scott

Barry

OK – glad it’s all sorted; strange that that carried over when you switched theme, though, but the main thing is you’re good to go. Thanks for updating us 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Not generating events or tickets in Eventbrite’ is closed to new replies.