Not exporting current months or next months events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Not exporting current months or next months events

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Lisa League
    Participant

I’ve done multiple tests and no events import from January and February even though my calendar is full. Only March and April export/import

See – http://somup.com/cbVUYzLOg

Lisa League
    Participant

This reply is private.

Lisa League
    Participant

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

This reply is private.

Lisa League
    Participant

Clicking the button on the page. See

Lisa League
    Participant

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Brook
    Participant

Howdy Lisa,

I believe this has been fixed in a recent release. Can you update to the latest version and let us know if you are still experiencing any errors?

Cheers!

– Brook

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Not exporting current months or next months events’ is closed to new replies.