not display the matching fields while the import

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator not display the matching fields while the import

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Friedrich
    Participant

Hi,

my problem is, the field matching for assignment the import fields is not display and I cannot execute the import.

I use the german version!

Thank you for your help.

Regards
    Friedrich

Nico

Hi Friedrich,

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear you have issues importing events. This thread is on the iCal Importer forum, but you don’t hold a license for that product so I guess you are referring to the CSV importer.

Let me start by saying I’m not quite sure about what you describe. Can you send over a screenshot? I understand there’s an issue with the CSV importer fields, right?

Please let me know about it,
    Best,
    Nico

Friedrich
    Participant

Hi Rico,

I´ve enclosed screenshots and I hope you can help me.

Regards
    Friedrich

Nico

Thanks for following up Friedrich with the screenshots!

I think there’s an issue with the format of the file you are trying to import. The fields should be separated by a , (comma) and not by ; (semicolon). Can you try to fix this in the file and re-try?

If this doesn't work, please send over the file you are trying to import (if you don't want it to be publicly visible mark your answer as private).

Best,
    Nico

Nico

Hey Friedrich,

I see you marked my previous reply as correct so I’ll go ahead and close out this thread, but if you need help with anything else please don’t hesitate to create a new one and we will be happy to assist you.

Best,
    Nico

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘not display the matching fields while the import’ is closed to new replies.