Not All Posts Appear in "All" List When Events Calendar Pro is Activated

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Not All Posts Appear in "All" List When Events Calendar Pro is Activated

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Colleen
    Participant

I’m noticing some quirks in the back-end when Events Calendar Pro is activated. As soon as I deactivate it, the issues disappear.

I currently have 7 blog posts – 6 published, 1 draft. When you look at “All” in the back-end, only the draft one is listed and the CSS for the page in Firefox and IE is messed up. Only the title of the post appears in the table and fields like author are missing. When I do a “View Source,” the code stops shortly after listing the blog title.

When I click on “Published,” only 1 of the 6 posts appear.

I’ve noticed similar behavior when I look at my custom post type entries.

I have been turning on and off various plugins, but the problem only seems to be happening with Event Calendar Pro.

This is a new site being created and there are not yet any events in the system. I am using 2.0.6.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thank you!

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Colleen, that is a strange issue. It sounds like maybe the plugin was not properly installed, have you tried reinstalling both the base and Pro to see if that helps anything? You might want to try reinstalling the core WordPress files too. If you email me WP admin access I can take a look and see what I can figure out. Email to jonah [at] tri [dot] be

Thanks,
    Jonah

Colleen
    Participant

Thanks Jonah.

I’m not sure it is resolved. I have now run into a “You do not have permission to access this page” when clicking the link to enter a license key. I noticed in the forum someone else has run into the same problem (https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/you-do-not-have-sufficient-permissions-to-access-this-page/#post-18251), but do not know what they did to solve it.

I am the administrator on the site and have not modified the roles at all.

I’ve created another site that is clean and ran into the same problem. After encountering the issue, I deactivated the plugin and re-activated it. I haven’t been asked to enter the license key again and I am not sure where to try to enter it.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
    CB

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Coleen,

It looks like the related issue in the other thread was due to something on the web hosts side of things…

To enter the license key (which is not required by the way) you would go to Settings > The Events Calendar > Licenses, but you will only see this if you have the Pro plugin installed and activated.

I’m still not sure what the problem could be here. It sounds like it’s likely a server issue or an install issue. If you provide me WP admin I can take a closer look and see what I can find. Email access to jonah [at] tri [dot] be

Thanks,
    Jonah

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Not All Posts Appear in "All" List When Events Calendar Pro is Activated’ is closed to new replies.