Not able to Authorize Eventbrite

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Not able to Authorize Eventbrite

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dan Kobler
    Participant

I was having trouble creating an event within the WordPress events editor page and so I read something to re-authorize Eventbrite on the Settings / APIs page. Now, I’m not able to authorize Eventbrite and cannot use the add on anymore. When I click on the Get Authorization button, it takes me to Eventbrite where I click Allow and it just take me back to my website homepage and nothing happens.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cliff

Hi, Dan. Sorry you’re experiencing this.

I’d recommend trying another browser; make sure it doesn’t have privacy-blocking extensions enabled because those can sometimes inadvertently get in the way of such authorizations.

If that doesn’t work, please put your site in temporary troubleshooting mode–basically switching to a default theme and deactivating non-Modern Tribe plugins–and see if you’re then able to authorize.

If still not, keep your site in troubleshooting mode and then enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG (which will create a file on your server at /wp-content/debug.log if there are any WP_DEBUG messages) and share any debug messages you see while trying to replicate this issue and doing other things on your site relevant to this ticket (such as visiting your site’s home page, events page, single-event pages, and anything else you can think to do).

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Not able to Authorize Eventbrite’ is closed to new replies.