Nonprofit pricing

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Nonprofit pricing

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Justin

can you please help me understand how to sign up our nonprofit? from what I’ve searched in the Helpdesk forum, there appears to be discounts or free options. Thanks

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Justin,

We do have a Nonprofit Partnership Program which offers free licenses of Events Calendar Pro and Event Tickets Plus to approved organizations. We would love to have you apply!

Please note that the free licenses do not include access to post in our premium support forums, which is included with our paid licenses. Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Justin

Thanks for the response and links. The free licenses of Events Calendar Pro and Event Tickets Plus would certainly be helpful in our ability to reach the community. I am a bit confused though when trying to fill out the application. It says “Please note that we do not allow for both plugins to be granted to one organization at this time” under the option to select just one of these 2 add-ons. I’m hoping I’m just looking in the wrong place since you said free licenses for Calendar Pro ‘and’ Tickets Plus. Maybe I just misread it, which may be the case. Could you please clarify for me? Is it Calendar Pro ‘or’ Tickets Plus? or is there the ability to sign up for both?

Thanks.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Justin,

I’m sorry for the confusion, but it is currently either Events Calendar Pro or Event Tickets Plus. In my initial response, I meant that out of all of our products, those are the only ones that organizations can apply for free licenses for. I can definitely see how you thought I meant both, so I’m sorry about that!

We do occasionally run promotions, so I would recommend also subscribing to our newsletter to stay up to date. I’m sorry for the bad news here, but please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Nonprofit pricing’ is closed to new replies.