Non-standard Check-In App

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Non-standard Check-In App

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    napadnik

All similar mobile Check-In App have tickets validation in green color (maybe by traffic lights ;-). And they write “OK” or “Valid”. Your App is not… it is blue, and writes “scan succesfull” – unnecessary, nothing to say… Could you change it please?

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hi! Thanks for reaching out. We’re experiencing a high volume of support requests right now, but please do bear with us and we’ll review your question as quickly as possible.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us and for your interest in our products ?

Unfortunately, our ticketing plugins don’t include such a feature, and it’s not planned either for the near future.

You should add your vote to create this feature for Event Tickets to support PRO’s recurring events.

Please let me know if there’s anything else I can help you with.

Best,
    Brendan

roabe

Hi Brendan,
    Thanks. But, it’s just a minor graphic and text editing… Why can not you do that? Make the app more user-friendly…

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for the feedback. I would suggest creating a uservoice request for this. The more votes it gets, the more likely our team will consider it.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Non-standard Check-In App’ is closed to new replies.