Non-profit Use

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Non-profit Use

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Rhea Jezer

Hello, I had submitted a request form a few weeks ago to use the event tickets plugin on our new website and hadn’t heard anything back yet. The name of my organization is the Symposium on Energy in the 21st Century. Thank you for your consideration.

Caroline

Hi Rhea,

Thanks for taking the time to reach out! On reviewing our nonprofit applicant records, it appears that a decision was returned for your organization on August 28th, with read receipts confirming a successful delivery. If you should need another copy of this decision to review, please let us know via email, and we’ll be happy to resend.

https://theeventscalendar.com/contact/

(Please select the option “Help accessing my account” from the drop-down menu to display the full email form.)

I hope that helps! Thanks again, and let us know if you should have any other questions!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Non-profit Use’ is closed to new replies.