Non-Profit Support + add ticketing support

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Non-Profit Support + add ticketing support

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    m4mwebman
    Participant

Two questions, please:
    1) Last year, Modern Tribe supplied a free license for Event Calendar Pro for my organization, Measure for Measure (measure-for-measure.org), for which we are very grateful. I’d like to upgrade to the current version and wonder if you can extend the offer another year or provide a non-profit discount.
    2) We would like to handle ticket sales to our concert online with Paypal – this is for only two concerts a year for about 1000 attendees. Can you recommend which of your ticketing solutions is most appropriate, and if there is non-profit pricing available for that?

We do provide recognition for Modern Tribe @ http://measure-for-measure.org/about-this-website/.

Thank you,
    Lloyd Bloom

Casey D

Hello m4mwebman,

Thanks for contacting us!

If we approved you, you are pretty much good for life. Sorry you haven’t been getting our update emails.

If you could contact us at [email protected], we can reestablish your involvement.

WooTickets is by far our most popular ticketing solution, and is more than capable of handling an event of that size (server and WordPress configuration permitting).

WooTickets is involved in our Non-Profit program for free.

Does this make sense? Let me know if I can explain anything else!

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Non-Profit Support + add ticketing support’ is closed to new replies.