Non-Profit Question

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Non-Profit Question

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Devon

Hello.

I seen where you offer nonprofits a free license for The Events Calendar Pro. However, as a church, we are not required to have a 501(c)3 from the IRS to be nonprofit. How can we work with you to get a Pro license? I would love to chat with someone on the phone or email if I could.

Thanks!

Courtney

Hey Devon

You can apply for our non-profit discount by completing the form at https://theeventscalendar.com/apply-for-npp and fill out all that you can. Do you have any other document that might demonstrate the non-profit status of your organization instead?

⚠️Please Note: Licenses granted through this program do not include access to support. 
    If you need in-depth support, 
    please consider purchasing a regular license.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Devon

Hello Courtney-

We have our articles of incorporation that was filed with our state that says we are a non profit group. I will submit that document. I will be applying shortly.

Thanks for your help on the matter.

Courtney

Sure thing Devon. Our non-profit organizer will be on the lookout for your application.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Non-Profit Question’ is closed to new replies.