Non -profit priceing

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Non -profit priceing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tommy

Do you offer any discounts or even free licensing for non profit programs such as Scouting? I am interested in Events Calendar PRO to help with Recurring Events ( weekly meetings) and to also use it to track who attended meetings and or trips as part of the youth rank advancement.

Thanks for your time,
    Tommy Tallis
    Webmaster, Sea Scout Ship 244 Cary, NC

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Tommy,

We have a Nonprofit Partnership Program that you can apply for, which gives free (unsupported) versions of Events Calendar Pro and Event Tickets Plus to approved organizations. These two plugins would give you the ability to create recurring events and add tickets to events to be able to track attendees.

However, with recurring events, you can add tickets to the series as a whole, but not to individual dates in the series. We’re working on expanding support for tickets on recurring events, but I wanted to point this out since it sounds like you’re planning to add tickets to recurring events.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Non -profit priceing’ is closed to new replies.