Non-Profit Partnership Coupon Code Not Working

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Non-Profit Partnership Coupon Code Not Working

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jason Sakal
    Participant

I’ve been approved for the non-profit partnership program, as well as having upgraded to Events Calendar Pro Successfully.

I am looking to purchase Filter Bar, Events Tickets Plus, and Event aggregator as well. When I go to checkout, it says my coupon code is expired.

Do I need to renew this from time to time?

Jason Sakal

Original Thread:
    https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/plugin-bundle/#post-1253328

Caroline

Hi Jason,

Thanks for reaching out, and I’m sorry for the trouble here! Our nonprofit coupon codes are rotated out periodically in our systems–if you’ve got an expired one, we’re always glad to provide updated versions upon request. Would you mind contacting us at the email address where you received your original application approval? We’ll follow up with the current versions of any expired codes for your use.

Thank you!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Non-Profit Partnership Coupon Code Not Working’ is closed to new replies.