Non Profit Events Tickets

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Non Profit Events Tickets

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Betsi Ashby

Hi!

I submitted a request to be considered for a free version of Event Tickets, and haven’t heard back yet…would love to have an update on where we are in the process so we can move forward with some decisions on programs.

Thank you so much for your consideration!
    Betsi

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Betsi,

Thanks for applying for our Nonprofit Partnership Program! These applications can take several weeks or more to process, but I am checking with the team on the status for you – I’ll let you know when I hear back!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Betsi,

We weren’t able to find an application with your name/email…did you submit this form here? If you submitted it with a different name/email, please let me know and we can look again. Otherwise, you can go ahead and submit this form, and we’ll let you know once it’s been processed.

Just to clarify, you can download Event Tickets for free here…if you would like a free version of Event Tickets Plus, then you would need to complete the application.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Betsi Ashby

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for getting back to me! This is the name and email I put on the application. It has been several weeks since I filled out the form (the one you linked to), which is why I was checking in. It is for the SLO Classical Academy…I hope it didn’t get lost!

Let me know if I need to fill out again and I will, so disappointing!
    Betsi

sloclassical
    Participant

Hi Jennifer,

I was thinking about this, and it could be under the name Susan Theule instead of my name––does that possibly help locate our application?

Thank you!

sloclassical
    Participant

I also downloaded the free version of Events Tickets in the meantime, and cannot seem to locate where the RSVPs go once people have RSVP’d…can you help?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Betsi,

I put in a request for the team to check under that name, so I will let you know if we are able to find it. If not, then you can go ahead and submit a new one – let me know as soon as you do, and I can verify that we have received it!

We are not able to provide technical support here in the Pre-Sales forum (please note that the free licenses are also unsupported), but this article might help you out.

sloclassical
    Participant

Hi Jennifer,

Checking back in, were you able to find our application?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Betsi,

I’m sorry for the delay here! Can you go ahead and submit a new application and let me know as soon as you do? That way we can verify that we’ve received it.

Betsi Ashby

Ok, I have submitted again! Can you verify that it went through?

Thank you!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Betsi,

Thanks for trying again! Unfortunately we’re still not seeing it – can you email us directly at support @ theeventscalendar.com with the info you included in the form? We’ll help you get this taken care of from there!

I’m sorry for the delay here, and thank you for your patience!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Non Profit Events Tickets’ is closed to new replies.