non-profit discount response? Awaiting response from January

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions non-profit discount response? Awaiting response from January

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Michelle Veysey

Hi there

I made a request for a non-profit discount for one of our clients on 29 January 2018 and haven’t heard back from you yet. We will be making their new website live shortly, and I just wanted to see if the application had been reviewed yet?

Thanks so much
    Michelle

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Yes, we do offer a non-profit program with some restrictions. You can find out more here: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/do-you-offer-discounts-for-nonprofit-organizations/

Thanks,
    Brendan

Michelle Veysey

Hi Brendan

Sorry, I’m not sure if you read my enquiry right. I have already made an application, I am just wondering as to its status as client site soon to go live.

Thank you!
    Michelle

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Michelle,

Sorry for the confusion. What was the name of the organization you applied for?

Thanks,
    Brendan

Michelle Veysey

Hi Brendan

It is the Upper Clutha Presbyterian Church
    https://ufile.io/v19dk

Thank you!
    Michelle

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Michelle,

I had the team research this and they are not seeing it anywhere. Oldest application is 6 days old for non-profits. Not sure what happened but you able to resubmit and respond to verify it was received?

Thanks,
    Brendan

Michelle

Thank you! I have submitted another application 🙂
    Michelle

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Michelle,

Thanks, will have our team look for it.

Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘non-profit discount response? Awaiting response from January’ is closed to new replies.