Non-Existent End Sale Date

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Non-Existent End Sale Date

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Ezekial
    Participant

We have many customers that register after the event (We’re a non-profit…so yeah). We want these tickets to always be available, even when an event has passed.

Is there a hook I can put it that will remove the End Date from my tickets, so they never disappear from each event? Would make life a lot easier than editing my hundreds of events.

Thanks!

Patricia

Hey Ezakial,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

While creating or editing your ticket, in the Advanced field, if you leave the “End Sale” field blank, tickets sales will never end.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions and I’ll be happy to assist!

Best Regards,

Patricia

Ezekial
    Participant

Thanks, Patricia. I had it this way. But when performed the most recent Calendar PRO & Tickets Plus updates, they automatically entered the “end date” on my ticket as the time the event itself ended. Unsmiley face. This was a big bummer.

Is there a way to have the plugin ignore those settings, so all tickets have no end date?

Patricia

Hi Ezekial,

With this query you will be able to remove the end sale date from all tickets:

$tickets = get_posts( 'numberposts=-1&post_type=product&post_status=any' );

foreach( $tickets as $ticket ) {
       delete_post_meta( $ticket->ID, '_ticket_end_date' );
    }

Cheers,

Patricia

Patricia

Hi Ezekial,

One more thing I forgot to mention in my previous reply: please be careful and backup your database before adding the snippet to your site because there’s no way to revert the changes: once you run the query, end sale dates will be removed from All tickets.

Thanks!

Patricia

Ezekial
    Participant

Works – thanks Patricia!

Patricia

Hi Ezekial,

You are welcome! If you need an assistance again or have other concerns, please feel free to open up a new thread, we’ll be more than happy to help you!

Cheers,

Patricia

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Non-Existent End Sale Date’ is closed to new replies.