no zip file

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO no zip file

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    litaroundthelou
    Participant

I just bought the bundle and downloaded the three plugins. But I don’t see how to activate them.
    It says to drag the file here in Word Press but then it only accepts .zip files and there aren’t any. Please help.

Courtney

Hi Harry

Your browser might be unzipping the file. Can you try again by going to My Account ยป Downloads and downloading the files?

If needed try a different browser.

Let me know how that goes.

Thanks
    Courtney ๐Ÿ™‚

litaroundthelou
    Participant

I guess it is unzipping them. I just have a bunch of file folders. I have Safari. I’m a little frustrated because I’ve spent $200 yesterday and I still haven’t been able to install them.

Courtney

Hi Harry

I do imagine that can be frustrating. I found this as a way to stop Safari from unzipping the files: https://wiki.umbc.edu/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=31919091.

Let me know if that helps. You’ll need to upload the plugin as a zip file to your site.

Thanks
    Courtney ๐Ÿ™‚

litaroundthelou
    Participant

I changed my setting on Safari and it downloaded the files as zip files. I then dragged and dropped them into the WP plugin installation field and it seems to install them. However, I’m not seeing anything new. No reoccurring options, no filter options?? Do I have to do anything else? Also, how do you change the tile of the calendar to reflect a specific category you’re filtering out?

Courtney

Hi Harry,

When you go to Plugins, do you see Events Calendar Pro active?

Here’s a tutorial on how to create recurring events: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/pro-recurring-events/

What filter options are you wanting to create?

Thanks
    Courtney ๐Ÿ™‚

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘no zip file’ is closed to new replies.