No WooCommerce Fields display on Event Page

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus No WooCommerce Fields display on Event Page

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    John
    Participant

No Event Ticket fields are displaying on the event page. It was working previously but in the past few weeks I’ve gotten an issue.

I’ve deactivated all plugins (except for the necessary ones: WooCommerce, WooTickets, The Events Calendar) and the issue persists.

Any ideas as to what I’m doing wrong?

Geoff

Hey John and welcome to the forums! Sorry for the trouble here, but I’m happy to help you out to see what’s happening with the ticket fields.

It looks like you are using WooCommerce Tickets 3.10 and The Events Calendar 3.11.2. Is that correct? If so, please try updating WooCommerce Tickets to the latest version (3.11) and see if that helps. Running uneven versions often leads to conflicts like this, so I just want to rule that out right out of the gate.

Thanks!
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘No WooCommerce Fields display on Event Page’ is closed to new replies.