No Translation Possibility

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO No Translation Possibility

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    websource
    Participant

Hi there
    There seem to appear some more strings that are not translatable:
    – “Orders” at the post_type=tribe_events page
    – “Buy a license for the Event Aggregator service to access additional import features.” at tribe-common&tab=licences

Thanks for making them translatable
    Brian

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Brian!

Thanks for reaching out to us and letting us know about this! 🙂

I’m mostly sure you are using old translation files. I did find the string “Buy a license for the Event Aggregator service to access additional import features.” to be translatable in the Tribe Common repository here http://translations.theeventscalendar.com/projects/tribe-common. So you should update your translation files with the new ones in that link.

I don’t know exactly where the “Orders” string you mention is to be found, could you send me a screenshot of where that is? That way I can point you to the exact translation file you need to update.

Let me know how that goes.

Best!

Victor

websource
    Participant

Hi Victor
    see here
    Thanks Brian

Victor
    Keymaster

Hey Brian!

Thanks for coming back and sending the above screenshot!

I found a small bug relating to a few strings that have the wrong text domain, so the translation strings are missing in the corresponding .pot files.

I have already reached the team and they will update the .pot files shortly in the repository so you’ll be able to get new working ones.

Please let me know which language you need the translation for and I’ll be happy to send it to you as soon as they are available.

Thanks!

Victor

websource
    Participant

Thanks Victor. Please mark thread as pending fix.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Brian!

I’m writing to let you know that this bug has already been fixed, but will be available in the plugin package in our next maintenance release.

In the meantime, the workaround would be to change a few lines of code in Report.php file located at yoursite/wp-content/plugins/event-tickets-plus/src/Tribe/Commerce/WooCommerce/Orders/Report.php

In lines 90, 92 and 120 you should change the string 'event-tickets' and replace it with 'event-tickets-plus'

Let me know how that goes and if you have any questions.

Best!

Victor

websource
    Participant

Thanks. Please mark this thread as pending fix.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hey Brian!

Just to let you know that I did set this thread as pending fix and linked it to the bug report so the team will let you know as soon as it is fixed.

Let us know if any other questions.

Have a great weekend!

Victor

Andras
    Keymaster

Grüss dich Brian

Just to let you know, the “Orders” will be fixed in the next release.

For the “Buy a license” updating your plugins\the-events-calendar\common\lang\tribe-common-de_DE.po from the .pot file in the same directory (and then translating the string) should do the trick.

Thanks for pointing these out!

Cheers,
    Andras

Nico

Hi,

Just wanted to share with you that maintenance release 4.4.6 of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about the release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-events-calendar-pro-4-4-6-event-tickets-4-4-6-premium-add-ons/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site,
    Best,
    Nico

websource
    Participant

Hi there
    Orders work but actually “Buy a licence” is still in english.
    Thanks for fixing also that.

Brian

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Brian!

Thanks for coming back.

To solve this, you should get the latest stable translation file for the language you want from here > http://translations.theeventscalendar.com/projects/tribe-common and save it in /wp-content/languages/plugins/

Those latests translation files do have the “Buy a license” string to translate, so in case it is not translated for your language yet, you could do so using Poedit.

I hope this helps and let me know if any questions.

Best,
    Victor

websource
    Participant

Hi Victor
    I dont want a workaround right now because it only affects my testsite.
    i want a sustainable fix for also all people out there which dont open a thread because of that.

Thanks
    Brian

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Brian!

I’m sorry for the delay in my reply.

I just wanted to let you know that with the latest release of The Events Calendar 4.5 the “Buy a license” string is included in all tribe-common translation files.

So, try updating the plugin and let me know if you see the string.

Thanks for taking your time and reporting this.

Best!
    Victor

websource
    Participant

Hi Victor
    Thanks, works!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘No Translation Possibility’ is closed to new replies.