No "Tickets"-panel can be found in events

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus No "Tickets"-panel can be found in events

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Benjamin Karsch
    Participant

hey there,

i´m just setting up tickets for the event calender pro. but unfortunately i can´t find the tickets-panel, scrolling down the event details 🙁

I´m feeling kinda newbe and hope, someone can help me 🙂

Geoff

Hi there, Benjamin! Thanks for getting in touch and welcome to the forums. 🙂

Good question. Once WooTickets is installed and activated, tickets themselves are created in the event post editor. You should be able to see the ability to create tickets when creating a new event–do you see that?

Once tickets are created and the event post is published, tickets will display once they are set to go on sale. In other words, tickets have a Start Sale and End Sale date, so tickets will not display until the Start Sale date has been reached. Is that the case for you?

If you have a link or a screenshot where I can see what you’re referring to, I might be able to answer the question a little better, but let’s start here and see what we find. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Benjamin Karsch
    Participant

You should be able to see the ability to create tickets when creating a new event–do you see that?

no, i don´t see that.

here are two screenshots for you (in german)

Tickets installed

No Tickets

you see – there is no tickets-panel, where it should be during the events-creation or edit-process

Geoff

Hi Benjamin–thanks for following up!

Is the “Karten” section the tickets area? Sorry, my German is pretty poor, but I do believe that clicking the button there will allow you to create your first ticket. 🙂

Geoff

Geoff

Hey Benjamin! This thread has been quiet for a while, so I’m going to go ahead and close it. Please feel free to start a new thread if you still have questions here and we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘No "Tickets"-panel can be found in events’ is closed to new replies.