No Tickets available in Event Page and Shop

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus No Tickets available in Event Page and Shop

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Karim
    Participant

Hi Support Team,

First of all this is my setup:

Wordpress Versión 4.3.1
    The Events Calendar 3.12.2
    The Events Calendar PRO Versión 3.12.1
    The Events Calendar: WooCommerce Tickets Versión 3.12
    WooCommerce Versión 2.4.7
    Theme Avada Versión: 3.8.6.1
    WooCommerce Multilingual Versión 3.6.11

I’m not abel to see the “buy tickets” on the event page and in the woocommerce shop after creating a ticket for a event.
    I have a multilingual wordpress site (Spanish and German). My question is… do i need to create 2 times the same ticket – in Spanish and in German ?
    I don’t have the events in multilingual mode at the moment but the woocomerce is in both languages available.

Please can you help me with this 2 issues ?

Thanks

Geoff

Hello Karim,

Sorry for the trouble here!

Quick question: are you able to send me a link to an event where the tickets are not displayed as well as a screenshot of the tickets settings for that particular event? I just want to make sure the settings are all in line before we dig too deep.

Let’s start there and see what we find.

Thanks!
    Geoff

Karim
    Participant

This reply is private.

Karim
    Participant

This reply is private.

Karim
    Participant

Is there some one who can kindly help me to solve this issue ?

Thanks 🙂

Geoff

Hey there, Karim! Thanks for following up. 🙂

Other thing that i found very strange is that: as you can see in the shop page there is no tickets available http://dsmadrid.org/shop/

I do want to clarify that tickets do not display in the WooCommerce shop by default. It’s definitely possible though if you head to the Products tab in WordPress, click on the ticket, then change the catalog visibility settings in the top right corner of the product editing screen (screenshot).

This is a ticket of an event i have just created and it does not show in the event page:
    http://dsmadrid.org/calendario/eroffnung-festwoche-inauguracion-semana-actos-festivos/

I see a ticket on this event (screenshot). Is this the ticket you are referring to that you are not seeing or is there another ticket that should also be displayed on that page? If there should be another ticket, please take a screenshot of your ticket settings for that event so I can see how they are set up.

Thanks!
    Geoff

Karim
    Participant

Hi Geoff,

First i want to thank you for your reply !!

Ticket visibility on Event Page:
    The problem is when i create a ticket it does not display immediately in the event page. I don’t know why but i need to wait from 20 minutes to 1 hour to see it on the event page after creating it.

You are seeing the ticket because you look for it some hours ago but when i creaet a ticket i need to wait some time to see it visible. I think this is not a normal behavior… What do you think ?

Geoff

Hi Karim and thanks for following up! Hope you had a great weekend. 🙂

That sounds very much like a caching thing to me. Do you have caching enabled in your hosting settings, on your server, or perhaps in a plugin that’s installed on the site?

The Events Calendar won’t delay content from showing published content on the site, so that makes me think that something else is at play–especially because you mention that it’s happening at different parts of the site (an event post and the WooCommerce shop).

Cheers!
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘No Tickets available in Event Page and Shop’ is closed to new replies.