No ticketing email sent after purchase

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus No ticketing email sent after purchase

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    acg
    Participant

Hi just bought Event Tickets Plus today but it doesn’t seem to send out emails upon purchase. Furthermore the Tickets field in WooCommerce – Settings – Emails cannot be modified to email a custom email address (for our record keeping sake). Could you please help?

acg
    Participant

Hi, just a quick update on this. We are receiving the notifications via email that someone has purchased a ticket for our event, but is there a way to specify the email address that ticket purchase confirmations go to?

At the moment, we are using WooCommerce to handle the sales of our books, and we are testing the WooCommerce/Event Tickets Plus combination to handle the sales of our tickets as well.

We have one person in the office handling book sales and another person handling ticket sales. Is there a way to specify that book sales emails go to one email address, and ticket sales go to a different email address?

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for emailing support. In your screenshot if you click on the link it takes you to the screen where you can edit the email. If you want multiple recipients, just separate them by commas. You can only do this when you are logged in as an administrator.

Let me know if that works.

Thanks,
    Brendan

acg
    Participant

Thanks for getting back to me. What I need to achieve is to have any emails related to purchases of our books to go to one email address, and all emails related to registrations of our events to go to a different email address. Is there a way to do this?

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

So on the email screen in woocommerce there is a section for tickets and you can have emails regarding event tickets to go to that email address.

Does that work?

Thanks,
    Brendan

acg
    Participant

Hi Brendan

Thanks for getting back to me. We have also had a situation arise where we need to be able to send our different order types to two different payment gateways, so I have just installed a plugin that will allow us to basically operate two different WooCoommerce stores. This should solve the problem with the two different email addresses too.

Kind regards
    Garth Doig

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Garth,

Glad you were able to get it resolved.

Have a nice day.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘No ticketing email sent after purchase’ is closed to new replies.