No ticket (visible to visitor) on an event page (despite having input events)

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus No ticket (visible to visitor) on an event page (despite having input events)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    SOPHIE
    Participant

I can’t see the list of tickets on an event page – users can’t buy tickets (although on this event below I have entered about 6 different tickets, no ticket image).
    http://www.bloomsburybeginnings.org/event/workspace-at-calthorpe-project-20-march/

If WPML was a potential cause: I don’t think I have the WPML plugin (I searched all plugins – does not seem to be there).

I tried de-activating woocommerce, it did not work.

Barry

Hi Sophie,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties.

If you don’t have WPML installed/activated (you can check this out by visiting your plugin admin screen) then that is almost certainly not going to be the cause.

Can I ask you to share a screenshot of the ticket settings (from within the event editor) – though you can’t directly upload files here, you can upload them to your own WordPress site/Droplr or similar and share the link here.

I’m particularly interested to know what your start/end sale dates are.

I tried de-activating woocommerce, it did not work.

WooCommerce must be activated for WooCommerce Tickets to operate, so yep let’s leave WooCommerce activated 🙂

Thanks and let me know how you get on!

SOPHIE
    Participant

hi; sure, woocommerce is active.

http://www.bloomsburybeginnings.org/event-calendar-screenshots

does that help? (2 screenshots on this page – above link)

thanks

Barry

That helps a little 🙂

So if you hover over those events (listed in the first screenshot) you should be able to expand them one by one and edit them within the event editor: this will let us see what the start/end sale dates – and various other properties – are set to.

Could you give that a try for the first event and share what you see?

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘No ticket (visible to visitor) on an event page (despite having input events)’ is closed to new replies.