No ticket showing on the page at all

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus No ticket showing on the page at all

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Silva Wei
    Participant

hi Team,

I just purchased the installed the event tickets plus today

Wordpress version: 4.8

Step 1: add a new page and create an event
    Step 2: filled up all event information (see attached screen 1)
    Step 3: previous the page (see attached screen 2)

the ticket is not showing on the page. please advise.

Thank you

Regards,
    Silva

Geoff B.

Good evening Silva and welcome to the Events Calendar Support forum!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the ticket not displaying on the page.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

What is going on is that you have defined a start sale date for the ticket.

The way our plugin works is that the ticket will not appear until the start sale date is met.
    You can test that by removing the ticket start sale date completely.

Let me know if that helps.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Silva Wei
    Participant

Hi Geoff,

First of all, thank you for your reply.

I would like to share with you and TEC team about my experience with The Events Tickets Plus.

I really hope I could give a positive comment about it but unfortunately the experience is quite disappointing.

I purchased the plugin (order# 1324167) on Friday to set up an urgent event facility on my site. I found the usability issue and especially the shopping cart part with 0 quantity as default and it still allowed user to add to cart (showing your cart is empty message) also the “add” and “minus” button placement is not a reasonable design – please see attached. this is unacceptable comparing with the paid valued of a plugin.

Today is Sunday, 2 days after I purchased. I can’t hang around with these issues and it won’t meet my need going forward with this plugin.

I am trying to share my experience as a customer from when I saw the plugin introduction on your website to my frustration of using it. The expectation wasn’t met completely. I hope you can understand.

I’ve removed the plugin from my site yesterday and I would request a refund.

Please let me know the next step. Thank you.

Regards,
    Silva

Geoff B.

Good morning Silva,

Thank you for writing back.
    I apologize for the delay getting back to you.

We are experiencing a higher volume of inquiries than usual at the moment.
    To make matters worst, our support department is unfortunately not open on weekends.

We are truly sorry for the inconvenience this might have caused.

But most importantly, we are sad to see you go. We totally understand how frustrating it can be when you are trying to implement something on a short deadline and things are not going smoothly.

It’s really a shame that we could not help out in a timely fashion.

For what its worth here are the answers to your question.

I found the usability issue and especially the shopping cart part with 0 quantity as default and it still allowed user to add to cart (showing your cart is empty message)

This is a valid point. The good news is that most of our plugins’ behaviours are tweakable.

You could apply the following snippet in the functions.php file of your theme (without the PHP tag at the top): https://gist.github.com/elimn/30c533fad7ee5ce4c3cb8a0f727c7190

also the “add” and “minus” button placement is not a reasonable design – please see attached. this is unacceptable comparing with the paid valued of a plugin.

You are right. This does not look very good.

Styling of the buttons is highly dependent on your WordPress theme’s CSS.
    Depending on the theme, you might have to play around with the first 2 settings from Events -> Settings -> Display.

If not, you can always easily fix by a few extra CSS rules. We are glad to help our customers out in that area if you can provide a link to a live event with tickets.

As requested I have processed your refund. It usually takes a few days for the payment gateways to process everything.

All the best in your future projects.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘No ticket showing on the page at all’ is closed to new replies.