No Styling on attendee list page

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets No Styling on attendee list page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Matthew
    Participant

Hi,

It appears the styles are not loading on /events/community/attendees/event/

I made a quick video to demo the problem:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwi8XsZZg622dzRldUJYUl9CT1U/view?usp=drivesdk

Is there a way I can fix this?

Thanks,
    Mat

George
    Participant

Hey @Matthew,

Thank you for the video here – on the page where there’s no styling, there was a fatal error printed on the bottom of the screen. The error says it is coming from within your WordPress Core installation – I would recommend bringing this to the attention of the WP Engine support team to see why that error would appear.

In the meantime, I will try to reproduce this problem but so far cannot – it works fine for me. This leads me to suspect that WP Engine’s notoriously-picky hosting configuration is messing with things, and that fatal error mentioned above will certainly not help.

I’ll still investigate here and try to create the problem – but I cannot as of now. So definitely contact WP Engine about this, and report both the Fatal Error and the lack of styling on that page.

Let us know what you hear from them – and if I can make any headway on this problem myself, I too will update this thread about it. 🙂

Cheers,
    George

Matthew
    Participant

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

Hey @Matthew,

We unfortunately cannot log into user sites for reason 🙁

I’m sorry about that!

However, with all of this information in mind I will take a deep dive into this issue today – I will also rope in another developer to help me investigate this.

I really appreciate your patience with this, and am sorry about all the trouble from these issues 🙁

Thank you! Stay tuned to this thread – I will post updates as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
    George

Matthew
    Participant

Ok, thanks George, please just let me know when you get some more info 🙂

Mat

George
    Participant

Will do!

Matthew
    Participant

Hi George,

I just updated to 4.0.2 and the styling on the attendee page seems to be working fine now. I’ll open a new thread if the issue returns.

Thanks mate,
    Mat

George
    Participant

Love to hear this, thanks for the update Mat. Glad things work – for now 😉 If problems arise again definitely do not hesitate to open a new thread!

Cheers,
    George

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘No Styling on attendee list page’ is closed to new replies.