No renewal notice

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions No renewal notice

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dave
    Participant

Dear Support,

It seems that I did not get my renewal notice, so just want to make sure you guys are aware of this.

Next, I just renewed the “Facebook Events” and then noticed that I also had “Event Aggregator” which I did not renew. Since I think the facebook events is discontinued could I switch my purchase over the the “Event Aggregator”?

Thank you
    Dave

Geoff

Hey Dave,

Thanks for the heads up on the renewal notice! We’ll check our system to make sure the triggered notices is turned on.

You may absolutely use Event Aggregator instead of Facebook Events. We provided you with a complimentary license since you’ve been using Facebook Events and wanted to give you a chance to try the new service.

I went ahead and refunded your Facebook Events renewal, but kept your extended Event Aggregator license in tact. You should see the funds for the renewal back in your account in in the next 5-10 business days, but are otherwise good to go!

Did you need any other help with this order? Let me know!

Cheers!
    Geoff

dave
    Participant

Dear Geoff,

Thank you for that, really thank you.

I will switch the Facebook Events over to Event Aggregator using the document link.

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/moving-to-event-aggregator/

Thank you again.
    Dave.

Geoff

Heck yeah, and my pleasure! Glad to be of service and definitely let us know if anything else pops up — we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘No renewal notice’ is closed to new replies.