No Price Field For Ticket?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus No Price Field For Ticket?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    caldiatech
    Participant

Why is there no place to enter a price for a ticket? We have switched to Events Ticket Plus and there is no place to enter a price for the ticket? We need multiple tickets with multiple prices….how can we do this?

Cliff

Hi. Thanks for your question.

Event Tickets Plus is our paid add-on plugin that upgrades the functionality of our free Event Tickets plugin.

Event Tickets Plus enables you to sell tickets via one of our supported eCommerce platforms. The free plugin only enables free RSVP-type tickets.

You can view our roundup/comparison of all the eCommerce plugins ET+ supports.

Our plugin uses your eCommerce plugin of choice, but your eCommerce plugin isn’t displayed for shopping pages. Please reference our Making Tickets KB article (screenshots are from an install using WooCommerce) for an idea how to create tickets for an event.

Site visitors would purchase tickets from each event’s single page/view (e.g. example.com/events/rogers-day-at-the-zoo/) — if there is an RSVP to submit or ticket to purchase.

I hope this info helps. Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

caldiatech
    Participant

We have the paid version.

When I go to create a ticket there is no option for WooCommerce….only RSVP.

Do we also need to install the WooCommerce plugin as well? I thought the Event Plus Pro took over for that Plugin because we used to pay for that one too. I have paid versions of both WooCommerce and Tickets Plus.

DPS

caldiatech
    Participant

Jesus….someone turned off the WooCommerce plugin on the site. Duh.

Cliff

No worries. Glad it was a simple fix!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘No Price Field For Ticket?’ is closed to new replies.