No "order received" e-mail

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus No "order received" e-mail

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tomáš
    Participant

Hello,

I have e-shop, where I have tickets and also regular physical products.

When I order only physical product – everything is allright.
    When i order only ticket – i receive “order is finished” email and tickets too – that’s OK, I think.

But when I order physical product and ticket together, I don’t receive “order received” e-mail.
    That means, when I pay for this order, I don’t receive any e-mail until I mark the order as completed.

Thank you,
    Tomáš Bláha

George
    Participant

Hey Tomáš,

Sorry to hear about this – unfortunately, this is currently the way the WooCommerce itself handles orders:

That means, when I pay for this order, I don’t receive any e-mail until I mark the order as completed.

You might be able to make order-completion happen automatically if you are a bit comfortable with editing code and have a good read of this tutorial → http://stackoverflow.com/questions/28218580/woocommerce-hook-for-after-payment-complete-actions

Otherwise this is unfortunately something we can’t really get around from inside our own plugin since our plugin just extends WooCommerce’s default functionality…

Let me know what you think of all of this!

Cheers,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘No "order received" e-mail’ is closed to new replies.