No "+ New Ticket" button on my New Event page

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus No "+ New Ticket" button on my New Event page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    whgoode
    Participant

I do not have a button on my New Event page for “+New Ticket” as the Knowledgebase instructions show and I need one so I can show the price and have them pay on PayPal.

Patricia

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

To be able to sell your tickets, you’ll need an e-commerce plugin installed, active, and configured. Event Tickets Plus currently supports WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads. Both ecommerce plugins will have its own settings which should be configured before you start accepting ticket sales.

You will find more info about how to configure your ecommerce plugin in the following article:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/ecommerce-settings/

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions at all please feel free to let me know and Iā€™d be happy to help as best I can!

Cheers,

Patricia

whgoode
    Participant

Thank you. Your forum responses have been prompt and very helpful.

Patricia

Hi there,

You are welcome šŸ™‚ If you need an assistance again or have other concerns, please feel free to open up a new thread, we’ll be more than happy to help you!

Cheers,

Patricia

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘No "+ New Ticket" button on my New Event page’ is closed to new replies.