no image in header of e-mail

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus no image in header of e-mail

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    eszter.kincs
    Participant

Hello,

from the very first moment at the creation of my brand new site, I used Event Ticket Plus. I have tested in plenty of times, and everything worked fine. Nowadays I just want to lauch the site, but running a few last tests I saw that the featured image is missing from e-mail’s header. I tried it various time, but still the image has disappeared. I use the original version of the tickets, it’s not customized or something, and I don’t know what the problem can be.

I checked your help centre, and I found that it could be because of plugin conflict, but i did the process, (deactivated all new plugins, tests,) and it shows that it’s not because of plugin conflict.

Please help me, I have really nice images on tickets, and its a pity it cannot be seen now!

Eszter

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Eszter,

Thanks for the email and sorry you are having issues with the image not showing!

I see you have tried the following:

Deactivated all other plugins? </span><b>Yes</b>
    Switched to a default theme? </span><b>Yes</b>

Did you happen to notice a difference when deactivating all other plugins or switching to a default WordPress theme, like Twenty Seventeen? What happens if you try deactivating all plugins and switching to the Twenty Seventeen theme together? Do you notice a difference then?

If you see no difference in those conditions, then we’ll need to do some deeper troubleshooting.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘no image in header of e-mail’ is closed to new replies.