No Events showing for "Week View" on iPhone with 3.6

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO No Events showing for "Week View" on iPhone with 3.6

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Lars
    Participant

Hi, updating to 3.6 has made all Events on “Week View” disappear on iPhone.

Barry

Hi Lars,

I see you already tested this out with no other plugins running and just a default theme: can you confirm which default theme that was and if you experienced the same issue under those conditions?

Thanks!

Lars
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

Hi Lars: can you share a password or link me to a thread where you have already done so?

Barry

Apologies, ignore that – I just found it in one of the other threads – bear with me.

Barry

Hi Lars – can you try the same step outlined here?

Lars
    Participant

Hi Barry, yes that solved that problem too – even “The Events Calendar Category Colors” are now showing on the repsonsive “Week view”.

Barry

OK – I’m glad that worked and our apologies for the inconvenience. As in the other thread, please keep that in place until we get a fix out – and of course we’ll drop a note in here as soon as we’re at that point.

Thanks again and apologies for the disruption.

Lars
    Participant

Hi Barry, it seems that 3.6.1 has fixed this issue?

Barry

It should have done – it corrected a few issues with our minified assets (such as Javascript and CSS): if you can try disabling that temporary fix (re SCRIPT_DEBUG) and confirm that would be great 🙂

Lars
    Participant

I have removed this:
    define( 'SCRIPT_DEBUG', true ); and the problem is no longer there.

Barry

Fantastic.

I’ll go ahead and close this thread, but if there is anything else we can help with please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘No Events showing for "Week View" on iPhone with 3.6’ is closed to new replies.