No events found in month view

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO No events found in month view

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Ruta
    Participant

Hello,

We are getting a “There were no results found” on the month view, while week and list view still load all the events.

We have updated wordpress to 4.8.2 and the events calendar to 4.5.13 to apply the hotfix to fix the events, however this has not worked and we still have no results found on month view.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Ruta,

I’m sorry to hear that updating didn’t work for you! Do you have any caching running on your site (such as on your server or via a plugin)? If so, can you try clearing it out and see if that resolves the issue?

If not, can you please send me a link to your events page so that I can take a look?

Thanks,

Jennifer

Amy
    Participant

It happens on all computers, so it’s not a caching issue. I use multisite and I have received complaints from at least two of our sites with the same problem. Here is a page where you can see the events are not appearing:

http://mtea.weac.org/events/month/

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi William,

Thanks for sharing the link! This issue has to do with a conflict with WordPress 4.8.2, but we recently released a hot fix followed by a maintenance release (which makes the current version of The Events Calendar 4.5.13) that seems to have resolved the issue for most users.

Regarding the caching, I was referring to caching being done on the site level as opposed to the browser – sometimes this can cause changes to not be visible right away. Sorry for the confusion there!

Can you try updating and see if this resolves the issue for you? If not, please go ahead and open up a new thread (you can reference this one when you do so), and we’ll be happy to help you over there!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Ruta
    Participant

Hey Jennifer,

Here is one a link to one of the sites we are having this issue on.

https://www.cvphwellfit.com/events/month/

It is a multisite as well, we have the month view disabled currently on all other sites except this one.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Ruta,

Thanks for sending the link! I took a look, and this does appear to be the same issue we identified last week. I haven’t seen any other reports so far of this issue persisting after the latest updates, so just to make sure we’re covering all of our bases here, can you verify that this site is running both WordPress 4.8.2 as well as the current versions of The Events Calendar (4.6) and Events Calendar Pro (4.4.17)? Also, if it’s using any caching plugins, such as WP Total Cache for example, that you’ve cleared the cache from within that plugin?

I’d recommend doing a quick conflict test as well if you haven’t done so already. If you don’t have a testing environment for that site, the WP Staging plugin will let you create a quick copy of the live site that you can use for testing.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Ruta
    Participant

Hi Jennifer,

It looks like the most recent updates fixed our issue, the month view is now returning events on all of our sub-sites.
    Thank you for your assistance.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Ruta,

So glad to hear it’s working for you now, and thanks for bearing with us as we worked through that issue!

Since this thread has been marked resolved, I’ll go ahead and close it out. Please feel free to open a new one if you have any further issues!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘No events found in month view’ is closed to new replies.