No Eventbrite options in the Event Screen

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets No Eventbrite options in the Event Screen

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ilana
    Participant

Hey there, I have purchased and installed the Eventbrite Ticketing Add on and have the Events Calendar Pro.
    I have watched the intro video and it shows the area where I can push my event to Evenbrite under the Event Website section.

I don’t seem to have that option showing.
    Do I need to enable something?
    See attached screenshot

Geoff

Hey @llana,

Welcome to the forums!

Ah yes, typically when I see this happen it’s because the API settings have not been fully configured. Will you please navigate to the Events > Settings > API screen and check that you have connected Eventbrite to Eventbrite Tickets?

If you have done that already, will you please take a screenshot of those settings and share it with me here as a private reply?

Thanks so much!
    Geoff

Ilana
    Participant

Hey there!

Thanks for that. It seems it was an API issue. I have gone through the process of re-connecting it and it’s up and running.
    🙂

Thanks

Geoff

Awesome! I’m so glad to hear everything is working smoothly and I appreciate you following up to let us know. Definitely keep us posted if any other questions come up and we’d be happy to help.

By the way, we would love it if you could write a few words about The Events Calendar plugin to let us know what you think and share your experience with the WordPress community. 🙂

Cheers and have a great day!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘No Eventbrite options in the Event Screen’ is closed to new replies.