No event showing on mouse over

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO No event showing on mouse over

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Michalis
    Participant

Hi,

In month view, on mouse over, shouldn’t the event appear?

I have the plugin installed in more that an dozen websites and in none this happens. Ia m using enfold in all websites.

Is there any specific setting or some actions i need to take in order to display the event on mouse over in month view?

Thanks

Cliff

Hi, George. Sorry you’re experiencing this.

Since all these share the same theme in common, you might see if you can spot any console errors at your sites’ Month Views. (If needed, you may reference our KB article Using Google Chrome Developer Tools.)

Or you might see if there’s a “tribe-events” folder within your theme in which they might be overriding things (see our Themer’s Guide for additional information).

Please let me know what you find out.

Cliff

This reply is private.

Michalis
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I was referring to the calendar in the home page that is called as a widget. Not here: http://www.strovolos.org.cy/events. Where ever there is an event there is a dot marking the specific day. If i mouse over there, the event name is not showing.

Cliff

Gotcha. Here’s how the mini calendar widget should work: https://cl.ly/0D012I1W3N3Y

You can interact with it yourself at our demo site: http://wpshindig.com/event-widgets/

If things aren’t working for you this way, please try switching to a WordPress default theme like Twenty Fifteen, Twenty Sixteen, Twenty Seventeen, etc.

Michalis
    Participant

I am afraid you still did not get the issue i am facing.

I am referring to the “MOUSE OVER” action of the month view calendar.

When i “mouse over”(not click!) on a day that has event, shouldn’t there be a note appearing with the events name?

Cliff

No, that’s not how this widget works. You can try the demo link I sent you.

There’s a dot on each day that has one or more events. There is no hover action because it wouldn’t know which event on each day to display.

Please try out the demo link I sent, which works as intended, and if your site doesn’t operate in the same way, please let me know exactly how you think I can best assist you further.

Thank you.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘No event showing on mouse over’ is closed to new replies.