No Event option under Appearance|Menu

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions No Event option under Appearance|Menu

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Bob Galivan

I just installed the free version of your product, and successfully added an event. However, your docs say to add a Menu item, go to Appearance->Menus, where I should find (as I read it) two new items: Events and Event Categories. Only Event Categories is there. No option for Events shows up. Am I supposed to add a link to the calendar manually? If so, that’s a problem as I am working with a temporary URL, which will change – and thereby so will the link. I spent almost two hours digging through docs and can find nothing that addresses this, other than the installation guide that I noted above.
    Thanks

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Hi Bob,

Thanks for reaching out to us, but, unfortunately, we don’t provide support for free users here on the forums.

Please check out the free support forum on the WordPress.org for more information.

The Events Calendar

My Best Regards

phdcreative

Hi Gustavo – I was having the same issue but figured it out. You need to a) create an event category and then tag your event with it… by doing that, you’ll add that category and therefore the event to the Event category dropdown on the menu page… select that, add to menu and you’re done

Geoff

Heck yeah, thanks @phdcreative! I appreciate you sharing that. 🙂

Bob, I see Gustavo’s last answer was marked as the correct answer — you all good here? Let us know if you have any other questions and we’d be happy to help as best we can.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘No Event option under Appearance|Menu’ is closed to new replies.