No Event Category

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator No Event Category

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Joshua Hay
    Participant

Hi all,

I updated my plugin to fix the issue with no event venue being imported, but the site I’m building really depends fundamentally on the availability of event categories.

Is this not a functionality built into the facebook importer plugin?

Joshua Hay
    Participant

Here’s a screenshot listing the events that did import (after deleting all existing events, venues, tags, and organizers):

screenshot

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for using our Facebook Importer.

Unfortunately, the Facebook Importer does not import the categories.

It was not available in the current version of the Graph API to import.

However, we are changing to the new API and then we can look to see if that is available to import with the event.

Thanks

Joshua Hay
    Participant

Thanks for the reply,

Do you have any idea when this may be released? I’m just trying to get an idea so we can have some kind of response to the client in question.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

I do not have a timeline for when this might happen. We do not release possible dates for new features until right before they are about to be released.

Thanks

Jacob
    Participant

Hello Team!

I am interested in this as well. Do you have any news if and when an “add tags/categories” option might be developed?

Best wishes
    Jacob

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi Jacob,

I do not have a timeline for release of this feature or any feature unfortunately.

If you would like to request that feature please head to our UserVoice Page and add your own or upvote that feature as they will increase the chances of it being added to a future version.

http://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas

I am going to close out this ticket as the original question is answered. If you have any new questions related to this or another issue please just create a new ticket and we can help you out.

Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘No Event Category’ is closed to new replies.