No download

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator No download

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lewis
    Participant

I have an active license for event aggregator, but when I go to downloads in my account it tells me I have no downloads available.
    Also, if I use aggregator on more than 1 site, do I need to list them all on my license key? How do I do that?

Geoff

Hi Lewis,

Thanks for getting in touch!

So sorry for the confusion. Event Aggregator is actually already built into The Events Calendar. In other words, there’s no need to download or install anything new. Once you’ve purchased a license (which you have), enter the license key on the Events > Settings > Licenses screen, and that will unlock the importing features under Events > Import.

Also, if I use aggregator on more than 1 site, do I need to list them all on my license key?

Yes, as long as The Events Calendar is installed on each of those sites, you can enter the license on the Events > Settings > Licenses screen for each one.

Does this help answer your question? Please let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘No download’ is closed to new replies.