No classes found

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO No classes found

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    codeink
    Participant

I updated to 3.11.1 and added the Advanced Post Manager plugin so I could filter by date. When I go to my classes, all I see is “No classes found” (with filters and without filters), but the classes are on the live website.

Barry

Hi @codeink,

I’m sorry to hear you’ve hit up against difficulties.

• Can you describe exactly what filters you have set up (is it all events starting after a certain date, for instance)?
    • If you clear the applied filters, does the problem go away?

Thanks!

codeink
    Participant

If I clear the applied filters, the problem persists.

So with or without filters, I see no classes.

The filter I am trying to use is the “start date”. Though it appears this is irrelevant.

The classes are all recurring.

Barry

Thanks for confirming! That looks like a legitimate bug to me – I’ll get this logged and we’ll do our best to make a fix available as quickly as we reasonably can 🙂

codeink
    Participant

Thanks! 🙂

Barry

No problem – and our apologies for the inconvenience.

I’ve linked the bug report (on our internal tracker) to this topic – so once we’ve progressed this we’ll do our best to pop back in and update you.

Trey
    Participant

I am also having this problem. I’m using Events Calendar with the PRO add-on (as well as several others) version 3.11.1. I have the APM version 3.11. If I click the “Reset to Defaults” button and make sure there are no filters or preset filter groups chosen my events will show. I can filter by title and other attributes, but if I sort by start_date the list of events is blank.

I just opened the error log from HHVM (hiphop for the win!) and see this during trying to run one of the queries:

[Mon Jul 27 22:29:08 2015] [hphp] [2954:7f44d5bff700:16189:000001] [] WordPress database error Unknown column 'eventStart.meta_value' in 'where clause' for query SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS DISTINCT wp_posts.*, tribe_event_start_date.meta_value as EventStartDate, tribe_event_end_date.meta_value as EventEndDate  FROM wp_posts  LEFT JOIN wp_postmeta as tribe_event_end_date ON ( wp_posts.ID = tribe_event_end_date.post_id AND tribe_event_end_date.meta_key = '_EventEndDate' ) LEFT JOIN wp_postmeta AS tribe_event_start_date ON wp_posts.ID = tribe_event_start_date.post_id AND tribe_event_start_date.meta_key = '_EventStartDate'  WHERE 1=1  AND wp_posts.post_type = 'tribe_events' AND (wp_posts.post_status = 'publish' OR wp_posts.post_status = 'future' OR wp_posts.post_status = 'draft' OR wp_posts.post_status = 'pending' OR wp_posts.post_status = 'private') AND eventStart.meta_value >= '2015-07-28 02:00:00'   ORDER BY tribe_event_start_date.meta_value DESC, tribe_event_end_date.meta_value DESC LIMIT 0, 20 made by WP_Posts_List_Table->prepare_items, wp_edit_posts_query, wp, WP->main, WP->query_posts, WP_Query->query, WP_Query->get_posts

Barry

Hi Trey – thanks for the note – as above we’ve got this logged in respect of issues with the start and end date filters 🙂

Trey
    Participant

Barry,

I think I’ve fixed the filter problem and wanted to post the code here in case you guys didn’t already have code in place.

On lines 68-73 of the /events-calendar-pro/src/Tribe/APM_Filters/Date_Filter.php I found the source of the unknown column:

if ( $key === 'ecp_start_date' ) {
        $field = 'eventStart.meta_value';
    }
    if ( $key === 'ecp_end_date' ) {
        $field = 'eventEnd.meta_value';
    }

and changed it to:

if ( $key === 'ecp_start_date' ) {
        $field = 'tribe_event_start_date.meta_value';
    }
    if ( $key === 'ecp_end_date' ) {
        $field = 'tribe_event_end_date.meta_value';
    }

Hopefully this is helpful to anyone who is really hamstrung by this until there is an official fix in place!

Barry

Thanks for sharing – I’ll be sure to note that in the bug report 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Leah

Hello,

Thank you so much for reporting this. We are happy to tell you that a solution to this issue is part of our upcoming 3.12 release! We are doing the final testing and then the new version will be released. Keep an eye on your dashboard Updates page!

If you experience any difficulty with the update or find that the issue you reported in this thread is not resolved in 3.12, please open a new thread and we can help you. Thank you for your patience and support as we work to improve our plugins!

Best,
    Leah
    and The Events Calendar team

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘No classes found’ is closed to new replies.