no chart info when you drag the mouse over the event.. PLEASE HELP WE NEED THIS

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO no chart info when you drag the mouse over the event.. PLEASE HELP WE NEED THIS

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    aalmon
    Participant

http://2014.symposium.100yss.org/events/2014-09/
    when you drag your mouxe over the event it doesnt show the excerp
    PLEASE HELP HTIS IS SUPER IMPORTNAT

Casey D

Hello aalmon,

Thanks for contacting us! You have a theme or plugin conflict that is making the js error out.

2014-04-28 at 12.26 PM

We have two standard ways of troubleshooting this:

– Can you privately reply with the ‘system info’ from the bottom of the Events > Settings > Help tab in your WP-Admin?
    – Can you confirm that you disabled all plugins and changed your theme to a standard theme like Twentytwelve? Please let us know if the error happens with this vanilla set up. Then activate each plugin, checking the problem each time. When the feature breaks again, we know where the conflict is.

Ultimately I think the theme is the problem, as the js cannot find the ‘innerHTML’ of the object it’s trying to append the popup to.

Does this make sense? Let me know if this doesn’t work for you.

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

aalmon
    Participant

This reply is private.

Casey D

Hello Mahiette,

Please leaves replies as public unless there is sensitive information and please limit the topics to one per thread.

To continue helping with the original issues of this thread, I need you to answer the two questions I gave in my response.

Casey, this is mahiette, the one who is building the site, i have same theme in other site.. actually i purchase the calendar on that page first to see if it works as it works fantastic (link is below).. I suggested Alires (another client), to use this calendar plugin,as i really like the way you guys helped me.
    http://lamarginalrestaurant.com/events/
    go the link below, note it looks great on that one, i believe is the plugin files the one with the update you guys did? cause the lamarginal one were before the latest plugin..
    I can do an admin pasw so you can see it?
    PLEASE HELP US ASAP

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

aalmon
    Participant

This reply is private.

aalmon
    Participant

also have active and deactivate each of the plugins.. and still te same.. no ajax or pupup showing the excert text when you drag the mouse over the events 🙁

aalmon
    Participant

or tooltip.. im not sure how you guys name it ..

Casey D

Hello aalmon,

Can you install and activate the Twentytwelve theme, and confirm the month view tooltips are working then? This will confirm that your theme is the problem. I’m not sure we will be able to help with this, you may have to contact the theme developer for an update.

But first I’ll need to know what theme you have and that it is the core of the issue.

Does this make sense? Let me know if I can explain anything else.

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

aalmon
    Participant

i deleted these thme from ftp and it still not showing please help!!!!!!!!!!!
    we paid for htis plugin.. and its been a month with the problem.
    🙁

Rob

Hey aalmon. Thanks for the note here; Casey brought this to my attention and I wanted to follow-up with you. We really appreciate your patience on this as we’ve worked through trying to get the issue sorted – I know what it’s like to be waiting for a solution in situations like this and it can be quite stressful. My apologies for any stress or inconvenience you’ve faced so far.

I’m a bit confused at your comment that this problem has been going on a month – best I can tell the support thread here has only been going on since April 28, but if I’m misconstruing something, please let me know. We totally appreciate and respect the fact that you paid for this plugin; and to that end, I hope you can understand where we’re coming from when I say that we are a small team with limited support resources, trying to help a lot of people every day. The most we can generally guarantee is one reply per 24-hour period, to ensure everyone who needs help gets it. If you’re on a deadline or racing against the clock it might make more sense to find an outside resource to help accomplish this in the timeframe you need.

The core matter here does to me sound like an issue with how the theme is integrating, which is why Casey has asked that you test on Twenty Twelve or Twenty Thirteen – if the problem is occurring there it’s likely a legitimate problem in our codebase…we’re unable to recreate that, though, which to me suggests your theme is doing something that runs counter to the core WordPress standards seen in their own default themes.

Anyway, hope that helps to both shed some light on our process and to continue troubleshooting. Please let me know if you have other questions about this or if any of my message doesn’t make sense.

aalmon
    Participant

http://2014.symposium.100yss.org/events/2014-09/
    plz visit here.. the tooltip still not showing.. and i deleted all other themes, and this happen right after i installed the pro

Casey D

Hello aalmon,

We need you to do this and then we can move forward:

Can you install and activate the Twentytwelve theme, and confirm the month view tooltips are working then? This will confirm that your theme is the problem. I’m not sure we will be able to help with this, you may have to contact the theme developer for an update.

– Casey Driscoll

Casey D

Hello aalmon,

We typically close threads if there is no activity after two weeks. Feel free to create a new thread and reference this one to save you time.

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘no chart info when you drag the mouse over the event.. PLEASE HELP WE NEED THIS’ is closed to new replies.