No (Back to) All Events Link on Single Events Page

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO No (Back to) All Events Link on Single Events Page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Lance
    Participant

With apologies to this fine support crew, I somehow never had time to act on this now old request:

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/no/

If I may, my further questions would be:

(1) If I removed that code from event-mod.css, would it simply be replaced when I next update TECP?

(2) Is there any way to fix this by adding some code using the Quick CSS function in my theme, or the Code Snippets plugin?

Thanks! Lance

Mathew
    Participant

Lance,

(1) The event-mod.css is part of the Enfold theme’s customization. Updating the TEC plugin will not effect any changes you make to it. Updating the Enfold theme will.

(2) The CSS from your previous post could be placed in the Quick CSS of Enfold, or better yet, the style.css file in the child theme, if you are using a child theme with Enfold. You may want to add an !important declaration to the CSS as follows:

.single-tribe_events .tribe-events-back {
    display: block !important;
    }

Hope this helps.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello again @Lance, happy to have you with us!

@Matthew, thanks a lot for chiming in and for the great advice. Much appreciated!

@Lance, what Mat said up there is a good start. That should definitely help.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Cheers,
    Andras

Lance
    Participant

Many thanks, Mathew! This did the trick. My next job: set up a child theme.

Lance

Andras
    Keymaster

Glad to hear it worked Lance! And thanks again Matt!

Since this is marked resolved I am going to close this ticket, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please create a new ticket and we’ll be happy to help.

Cheers,
    Andras

PS: If you like our plugins, and you didn’t yet do so 🙂 we would be happy to receive a review in the wordpress.org repository. Thanks!
    https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/the-events-calendar/

PS2: We’d be also grateful if you would give us feedback on your satisfaction with support. Just click on one of the classy looking emojis below. 🙂 If you can spare a few words, that’s even better. Doublethanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘No (Back to) All Events Link on Single Events Page’ is closed to new replies.