No Available Filters

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar No Available Filters

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by weezypops.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    weezypops
    Participant

Hi, I’ve installed the Filter Bar Plugin but I don’t seem to have any available filters to choose from!

The screenshot below should show what I mean.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
    Louise

Nico

Hi there Louise,

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear about this issue. Let’s see what’s going on…

First let me start by saying that there’s nothing you are doing wrong: available filters should display when you activate the plugin alongside The Events Calendar. From the system information you sent, I see the different plugin versions are not matched and that’s most probably the cause of this glitch. All plugins (The Events Calendar and premium add-ons) need to share the major version number (4.4.x at the time). Please try updating all premium add-ons to the latest versions and re-try to see if filters show.

For the updating process, you need to configure the plugins license keys → Automatic updates. As you are using personal licenses in multisite network the update notices won’t show up for subsites (read more on multisite licenses) you might need to update the plugins manually → Manual Updates.

Please let me know if updating the plugins solve this,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘No Available Filters’ is closed to new replies.