'next page' BROKEN in Events Calendar Pro — Cherry Theme Conflict

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO 'next page' BROKEN in Events Calendar Pro — Cherry Theme Conflict

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    lynn1jenni1
    Participant

The theme we use – Cherry (v3.1.5) — is in conflict with the Events Calendar Pro plugin.

When I go to the events page, the next/previous buttons don’t work (they stay in a thinking loop). However, if I right click and request open in a new page — it will show the previous/next page of events accurately. I’ve change the theme to seventeen and the issue went away for which reason I believe the theme is causing the problem (but we use it and thus don’t want to have to change themes).

While using the Cherry theme I also tried the default, tribe and skeleton templates for the list of events but the issue still persisted.

For what it’s worth, all the plugins, WordPress core files, etc. are updated.

Please advise what changes need to be made for me to use this plugin as I’ve tried to address this in the past without resolve. The ‘broken’ next/previous buttons are being noted by google for which reason there is additional urgency to fix this.

Thank you in advance.

Hunter

Hello,

Sorry to see you’re having issues with the events navigation. Please make sure WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG are enabled on your site’s wp-config.php file. Any errors will display at the top of your page as you try to reproduce the conflict. I also recommend right-clicking your mouse and opening the ‘Inspect‘ tool to see if any errors display in the console. Note what you find and please include it in your reply. Unfortunately, we are limited to conflicts with themes and plugins by other authors, but if it’s something we’re obviously doing wrong or see an easy solution for we’ll be happy to help.

For what is covered in the support forums, please review our What support is provided for license holders? Knowledgebase article. Let me know what you find and have a great rest of your day. Cheers 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘'next page' BROKEN in Events Calendar Pro — Cherry Theme Conflict’ is closed to new replies.