Next month not loading for anonymous

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Next month not loading for anonymous

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Christine Hehre
    Participant

I’m having issues with the “next month” link on a calendar.

Here’s the page: http://artviavino.com/reservations/

When I am logged in the months load fine, but when logged out and in a private browser, when I click “April” the page just spins.

I have tried:
    – changing themes
    – disabling and reenabling all plugins
    – different settings in WP Super Cache
    – different settings in Events Cal settings

I’m at a loss for what to do next.

I suspect it is something to do with the cache, or a JS error, but I am unable to determine which.

Thanks for the help!

Josh
    Participant

Hey Christine,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Definitely a strange issue to be having here. Since it works while logged in and seems to fail for logged out users, my first inclination would be a caching issue (since some plugins allow you to disable cache for logged in admins).

As an initial test, could you try purging all cache and then disabling the WP Super Cache plugin and see if that changes anything here?

Thanks!

Christine Hehre
    Participant

This reply is private.

Christine Hehre
    Participant

This reply is private.

Josh
    Participant

Hey Christine,

It appears that you may be running into two separate issues here. To start, the PHP errors you’re noticing were an issue in a previous version of the plugin but should be addressed in the latest version. Does the issue persist when updating to the latest versions of the plugins?

Once we’ve cleared those out of the way we can switch gears back over to the original issue here.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Next month not loading for anonymous’ is closed to new replies.