Next month link

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Next month link

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bethmindy
    Participant

We just realized that the calendar that was implemented on the website shows the previous month link, but not the next month link. Can you help troubleshoot this issue? I saw there was someone with a similar problem posting from earlier and I tried to use that CSS code, but it didn’t work. Any help would be great. Here is the url: http://www.carrellblanton.com/seminars/

Geoff

Hi there Mindy! Thanks for getting in touch and sorry you’re hitting a little trouble here, but hopefully we can figure it out together. 🙂

Do you have any upcoming events past October? The Next Month link will automatically hide if no future events are scheduled. For example, I see no events through January 2015:

Is that the case for you? Please let me know.

Cheers!
    Geoff

bethmindy
    Participant

Ah, I see. That makes total sense! Thanks for the reply!!

Geoff

Awesome, so glad that helps! By the way, if you’re enjoying the plugin and have a quick moment, we’d love for you to give it a rating if you haven’t done so already.

I’m going to go ahead and close this thread, but please feel free to hit us up with a new thread if any other questions pop up. We’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Next month link’ is closed to new replies.