Next Month button in lower right corner not advancing to next month

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Next Month button in lower right corner not advancing to next month

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    cooperinstitute
    Participant

I’m not able to deactivate all of my plugins to see if there is a conflict, but wanted to follow up and let you know that previously, the next button would display the next month’s calendar items. But recently, I installed the Events Calendar plugin update and now this button won’t advance to the next month. Instead, it auto-populates today’s date in the search bar and then it gets stuck on this month without showing next month’s items. Thanks in advance for any help you can offer. You’re the best!

Casey
    Participant

Irene,
    Sorry to hear you’re having issues here, but hopefully I can help you out. I’ve noticed that version 3.4.1 has had this issue with a very limited (only two so far!) number of themes, so we’re investigating further to see if there’s a deeper issue. In the mean time, I have a quick workaround that will allow you disable the AJAX paging while on the month view. Try pasting the following code into your theme’s functions.php file: https://gist.github.com/ckpicker/8689212

Give that a shot and let me know if it does the trick. Thanks! πŸ™‚

-Casey-

bjmedia
    Participant

I have this issue as well !
    Thanks for the fix it works great, cleaner than my solution that was :
    jQuery(‘.tribe-events-nav-next, .tribe-events-nav-previous’).click(function() {
    var addressValue = jQuery(this).children(“a”).attr(“href”);
    window.location=addressValue;
    });

Works, but was a dirty πŸ˜‰

thanks again !

diggeridoo
    Participant

Hi, I think I have a similar issue as well, and with v. 3.3
    I’ve open a thread here:
    https://tri.be/support/forums/topic/events-not-showing-in-months-view/

The patch seems to work for the moment.
    More info about this issue will be appreciated.

Leah

Hi bjmedia and diggeridoo- please start your own thread and we’d be happy to help you out. One thread per person helps us to focus on each issue and get you better and faster answers. Thank you!
    ~Leah

Peppermint Soda
    Participant

This fix worked for Events Calendar but Not Events Calendar Pro.
    I had a similar issue and posted about it at the bottom of another thread someone had already started. I found that this was a fix for Events Calendar but when I turn on Events Calendar Pro, the admin dashboard turns to White and everything below the header on the website does too. I really like Events Calendar Pro and I need it to work!! Clearly there are other people with the same problems.

Leah

Hi Peppermint Soda – would you mind starting your own thread? That will help us focus on your situation and get you better and faster help πŸ™‚ Thanks!

~Leah

Barry

Hi! We’ve now completed some work that ought to address this issue in our very next upcoming release. Thanks for your patience and if you do hit any further problems with this once you’ve updated please don’t hesitate to let us know in a new thread – thanks!

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if you’re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you need further help or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! πŸ™‚

-Casey-

Peppermint Soda
    Participant

Thanks for checking in. I think my question may have been in two threads so my apologies that this was left open! I resolved this issue by increasing the memory/ cache allocated to this wordpress installation. It’s hosted locally with Mamp right now… After I gave it more memory, EVERYTHING fixed!!

Casey
    Participant

Great! Thanks for confirming that this got you sorted. Since it looks like you’re all set, I’m going to mark this thread “Answered” and close it out.

By the way, if you have a minute or two, we would love it if you’d write a few words for us here: http://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/the-events-calendar?filter=5

Thanks in advance. πŸ™‚

Cheers,
    Casey

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Next Month button in lower right corner not advancing to next month’ is closed to new replies.